WELCOME TO SOCCERFAME.TIPS

Now you can stop looking betting as a risk and wasting your time, SOCCERFAME will make you start looking at it as in an investment! SOCCERFAME stock market approach to betting on soccer can not be duplicated, it's what sets SOCCERFAME apart from the rest. In an uncertain industry, be a part of something certain. SOCCERFAME is in the top 1% of a 100 billion Asian sports betting industry each and every year. SOCCERFAME an elite group making consistent profits betting on sports, and I am proud to be in such an elite class. The other 99% of the sports betting industry are consistent losers; you make the wrong choice of what team you want to be a part of , beside SOCCERFAME there is no more Tipster could help you.

Asian Handicap

$488 / tip

  • Hits Rate 79%
  • 1.80 Average Odds
READ MORE

Fixed Odds

$600 / tip

  • Hits Rate 89%
  • 2.0 Average Odds
READ MORE

Under/Over

$500 / tip

  • Hits Rate 80%
  • 1.80 Average Odds
READ MORE

Correct Score

$2800 / tip

  • Hits Rate 99%
  • 10x Average Odds
READ MORE
ASIAN HANDICAP RECORDS
DATE Match Tips Handicaps Score Verdict
16/06/2021 Yokohama FC - Vanraure Hachinohe - - - Buy Now
15/06/2021 Deportivo Merlo - Colegiales Colegiales 3/4 : 0 1-3 WIN
14/06/2021 Fajr Sepasi - Rayka Babol Rayka Babol 0 : 2 1/2 2-0 WIN
FIXED ODDS RECORDS
DATE Match Odds Fixed Pick Verdict
16/06/2021 Deportivo Espanol - Lamadrid - 2.412|3.085|2.925 Buy Now
13/06/2021 Team TG FF - Skellefteaa 3.56 AWAY WIN
09/06/2021 CD America de Quito - Cumbaya 2.57 HOME WIN
TOTAL GOALS RECORDS
DATE Match Tips Odds Score Verdict
16/06/2021 Fram Reykjavik - Throttur Reykjavik - - - Buy Now
16/06/2021 Indy Eleven - Pittsburgh Riverhounds UNDER 2.25 2.018 0-1 WIN
14/06/2021 Stabaek - Tromsoe OVER 2.5 1.87 0-3 WIN
CORRECT SCORE RECORDS
DATE Match Correct Pick Result Verdict
11/06/2021 Agropecuario - Atlanta 1-0 / 2-0 1-0 WIN
05/06/2021 Slagelse B&I - Vanloese IF 0-1 / 0-0 0-1 WIN
23/05/2021 Tanjong Pagar United FC - Balestier Khalsa FC 2-2 / 2-1 2-2 WIN

Advantage of SOCCER FAME

Every tip released by www.soccerfame.tips is filtered to be the best bet ever by www.tipstermonitor.com. And all tips records is 100% genuine with a reliable independent monitoring company monitoring every each of www.soccerfame.tips tips. In fact www.soccerfame.tips are using the records table that provided by www.tipstermonitor.com to make sure records is impossible to modify. So what you see here is what really happen.

THREE THINGS THAT SEPARATE US FROM THE COMPETITION

HIGHEST WIN RATE

Go ahead and look around for another site that matches our high win rate, we are confident you won’t find one. We are the best.

NO LOW ODDS

Our tips are always for medium to high odds to allow you to maximize your winnings and grow your bankroll faster.

FAST DELIVERY

We deliver your tips right to your email inbox so that you have plenty of time to place your bets before a match begins.